- This is a unique work-from-home opportunity working with international clients looking to purchase or refinance U.S. real estate. 100% of AM’s clients are real estate investors living all around the world. Our clients range from sophisticated real estate investors to individuals just starting out in real estate investing. AM clients’ require mortgages for investments as small as $200,000 condo in Florida to a $30m Penthouse in NYC. AM is a fast paced but exciting environment with fantastic corporate culture, back-end support, unlimited earning potential and the freedom to work your own hours. All leads are provided and scheduled in advance direct to your calendar. Our goal is to increase our global presence with candidates that are organized, self-motivated and passionate. This is a career you can take with you regardless of where you livein the world.
- Generous commission package.
- Our ideal candidate is a U.S. Expat, spouse of an Expat or someone educated/once living in the US. Mortgage, banking, real estate or finance background is preferred but not required.
The Job Duties:
- Follow a schedule of daily assigned calls discussing the various loan options available for AM’s global clients
- Originate new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the client over the phone
- Work closely with your assign assistant loan officer and processing team
- Understand the loan programs to be able to confidentially explain the loan options and the mortgage process.
- Understanding what loans will be lender-approved by examining the client’s application and supporting documentation.
- Compete mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation.
- Scheduling and complete mortgage loan closing.
- Protects America Mortgages / GMG’s image by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Our ideal candidate is a U.S. Expat, spouse of an Expat or someone educated/once living in the US. Mortgage, banking, real estate or finance background is preferred but not required.
Mortgage Loan Officer Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Skills, Financial Software, Customer Service, Detailed, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus, Organization.
- Work from home, Work from Anywhere
- Generous commission package
- Salaries range from USD 5000 - 30000 per month depending on effort put in