Position can be a remote job with strict KPI’s.
- Aggressively recruit new affiliates & partners.
- Finding similar niche and initiating contact across all channels for brand awareness and recruitment.
- Review and vet pending affiliate applications.
- Ensuring continuous activation of on-board affiliates.
- Active research into competitors affiliate programmes.
- Innovate exciting and competitive promotions for the company’s affiliate program.
- Consult with affiliate & partners on an ongoing basis to help reach target goal.
- Coordinate with related departments to address affiliate needs and issues.
- Monitor affiliate activities and potential fraud or violations of the program.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Deliver reports to senior management.
· A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
· A good understanding of tracking technology.
· Strong team management and partnership management skills.
· Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights.
· Highly numerate person.
· Driven and results-orientated.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Effective sales and superb negotiation skills.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Fluent in English and your local market language is a must.
· Any additional Asian language is an advantage.