- Managing the overall P&L and bottom line financial performance of a territory.
- Overseeing key commercial and operational functions of the business.
- Managing the avenues of supply for prospective new business to ensure a constant flow of leads.
- Identifying new methods of improving performance through both data and market insights.
- Working effectively cross-functionally on both a national and regional level to hit set goals.
- Ensuring that the quality of the customer experience continues to increase.
- Growing demand in both the short and long terms with partners, agents and other corporate entities.
- Developing the teams below to ensure a strong leadership and results-driven culture.
- Hiring and nurturing new talent to create a strong succession plan.
- Open to any nationality with experience of managing the P&L of a fast-growing, or start up style business.
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in a related B2B business, ideally with 3+ years in a senior management position.
- A good mix of both commercial and operational management skills, with a proven track record of high achievement.
- Strong in sales leadership with the ability to drive and hit targets on a week to week basis.
- Excellent hiring, selection and overall people management and motivational skills.
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines and also do what's right for the business.
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with the ability to handle situations on the ground and with regional HQ.
- A very strong English communicator to both internal teams and external partners.