- Driving the expansion of the business across a particular territory.
- Focusing on developing existing and creating new business partnerships.
- Managing the strategy, plans and execution of the Business Development team.
- Quickly establishing a clear understanding of company processes to drive improvements as market conditions change.
- Developing and growing the team through sound recruitment strategies.
- Continually developing the sales skills and performance of the team through extensive training and mentoring.
- Working closely with all other key teams, especially the Operations and head office Sales teams.
- Open to any nationality, at least 5 years of sales experience ideally from a fast-moving, B2B environment.
- Experience of managing sales teams of at least 5 people or more is essential.
- A proven background of formulating and executing go-to-market sales strategies.
- Able to expedite commercial timelines and handle more complex sales agreements.
- A strong people manager, who is very hands-on, gets things done, and ultimately leads by example.
- A highly energized, mature, and results-focused mind-set.
- A very strong communicator, who is at ease working cross-functionally.
- Very good English is a must