We are hiring a Membership Service Representative to manage customer queries, administration and communications. You will also be asked to process memberships , modifications, and support member to member iteration across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to and have experience working with computers.
You must be able to understand the customers requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs as well as having a broad understanding of the industry. The ideal candidate will ideally be hungry & willing to push themselves to achieve both company and personal goals.
Membership Service Representative Responsibilities:
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
● Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
● Communicating with customers through various channels.
● Acknowledging and resolving customer disputes.
● Knowing our product and brand inside and out so that you can answer questions.
● Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
● Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, disputes and complaints within our CRM
● Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
● Providing feedback on the efficiency of the membership service process.
● Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
● Provide business administration support.
Membership Service Representative Requirements:
● Proven experience as customer service/ members service
● Methodically thinking with time management
● Proficient with Microsoft Office.
● Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Proficient in English (additional languages is a plus).
● Persistent and results-oriented.
● Patient and able to handle customer rejection through knowledge of your product.
● Be willing to work towards a global time zone.
Soi Paisingtoh, Rama IV Road, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110