- Create and deliver (including but not limited to) press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Lead PR plan, budget and execution by PR and be responsible for PR (Content)
- Plan for PR campaigns, contents of marketing campaigns.
- Research content and industry trends.
- Give inputs and support other divisions to deliver company branding and media campaigns.
- Monitoring, monitoring, reporting on the company’s communication
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Any nationality can apply
- Proven record (from 3 years experience) of and passion for content marketing
- University degree
- Attention to details and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points, excellent communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- People management abilities, team management, ability to take the initiative and team motivation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experiences with startup, IT and/or blockchain is an advantage
- We expect successful candidate to start working with us as soon as possible.