The Client is a leading Digital Performance Agency, part of a global network that has been driving media best practices across the region.
The General Manager will be responsible for developing the business vision and strategy. Leading a team of 15+ digital programmatic, performance and data specialists, the GM will devise and implement the overall approach to new business, strategic client management, while simultaneously upgrading the product offering.
- Setting the business vision and lead the operation to position it as a digital first agency.
- Formulate a realistic business plan and regularly review and re-evaluate agency’s performance against agreed goals and objective
- Develop and execute a client lead growth strategy across using in-depth knowledge of e-commerce and performance
- Take ownership of and run the P&L with full accountability in bottom and top line results and reporting
- Drive the commercial strategy and pricing across all digital disciplines and ensure competitor pricing versus industry players
- Identify emerging industry and product trends early on and transform them into winning products
- Manage relationships with technology vendors such as Oracle, Google, Salesforce and others.
- 10 years plus in digital with a minimum of 3 years in a Leadership role
- Experience managing a Global Agency P&L
- Bachelors degree or above
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A proven leader and talent developer
- Work day Monday - Friday
- Social Security
- Housing Allowance