The Sales Director must have a proven track record of enterprise sales success or a strong history of thriving in business through distributors, direct-to-market or social entrepreneurial space. Must be a team player capable of thriving in a fast-moving environment, while carrying a variety of priorities and responsibilities. Additionally, the Sales Director must be comfortable maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, and helping to design and execute his/her sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals.
The Sales Director will join the team and will be responsible for growing new business. This individual will report directly to the board.
- Manage and work assigned sales territory.
- Build and manage a Sales Team
- Uncover and follow-up on new business leads.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline and forecast through CRM tools.
- Design and deliver in house sales training for the team
- Effectively communicate the Company value to prospects and clients.
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify, visit, and influence decision-makers of prospective customers.
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure both Company and customer requirements are met.
- Some travel required.
- Highly organized; above-excellent communication skills with a high focus on building relationships with prospects and clients.
- Experience making formal presentations to executive leadership of large institutions.
- 7+ years of enterprise sales or relevant leadership experience.
- Expertise within Real Estate market would be desirable
- Ability to maintain deep understanding of the sales pipeline, trends, potential risk.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Desire to build and own your book of business.
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to set priorities and work independently when it is needed.
- Team-oriented, works well in account team setting that includes sales support & operations, marketing, and product.
- Resourceful and fast-paced listener for initial discovery of tasks in sales environment to understand prospect needs.