- You will have the leading position of the development team (2-3 developers) in a project squad working with a Product Owner and UX/UI Designer.
- Decide which technologies are going to be used and define the overall architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to make sure the backlog is efficiently planned and occasionally assist in technical discussions with clients. Most of the client interfacing is done by the Product Owner.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop word-class products for our clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our clients.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Learn new technologies, languages, and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients.
- Mentor junior members via pair-programming and sharing your knowledge through team rituals (sprint planning and bi-weekly retrospectives).
- Collaborate with other team members to define the internal processes and initiatives to help the company accomplish its mission.
- 5 or more years of professional Android development experience.
- Experience in Kotlin is plus. If you do not have experience in Kotlin, you must be open to learn and work on it.
- Proven ability to lead large mobile projects end-to-end from architecture to implementation and deployment.
- Advanced experience in writing automated tests for mobile applications.
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.