- ou will have the leading position of the development team (2-3 developers) in a project squad working with a Product Owner and UX/UI Designer.
- Decide which technologies are going to be used and define the overall architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to make sure the backlog is efficiently planned and occasionally assist in technical discussions with clients. Most of the client interfacing is done by the Product Owner.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop word-class products for our clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our clients
- 5 or more years of professional iOS development experience. Experience in both Objective-C and Swift is ideal. If you do not have experience in Swift, you must be open to learn and work on it.
- Proven ability to lead large mobile projects end-to-end from architecture to implementation and deployment.
- Advanced experience in writing automated tests for mobile applications.
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.