- Defining technical product requirements and creating high-level specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Overseeing the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team.
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting programs.
- Assisting in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems.
- Researching and analyzing existing systems and program requirements.
- Developing test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs.
- Working as a leader and being part of an electric software development team.
- 3 years experience in C# or Node.JS.
- .NET C# product management skills.
- API development skills.
- Experience in gaming or as an interest / hobby preferred.
- Supervisory experience or knowledge of delegating work.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Flexible and result-oriented.
- Thai or expat.